After graduating with a B.A. in English writing and a minor in French, I used my education and work experience to write about wellness, pets, and plants.
For you, this means I create content that fits the style of your business while using SEO strategies to increase traffic.
My methods rely on both well-researched articles as well as personal experience when applicable. I provide accurate information, and the content I create is helpful, easy to read, and easier to find.
Previous websites I’ve had the pleasure of working with:
- Breed Expert
- Calming Dog
- Fit and Fab
- Fitness Corner
- & more
Check out my LinkedIn page for more information!
5 Facts About Me
- I studied writing at 3 different universities:
- Duquesne University
- New York University
- The University of Pittsburgh
- As a fitness enthusiast I have years of experience practicing yoga, weightlifting, & other physical wellness disciplines.
- For 5 years, I worked as a volunteer for an animal shelter. I mostly worked with abused dogs & helped train them until they were adopted.
- In 2017 I worked as an intern at the PPG zoo alongside zoologists to help care for exotic and endangered animals.
- I have over 6 years of gardening experience. I’ve learned to grow many types of plants including:
- vegetable/fruit gardens
- aquatic plants
- fruit trees
- bonsai trees
- & more